TimV Puritanboard Botanist Jan 24, 2010 #31 Thanks, Thomas. I guess all those years in SA Dutch Reformed type denominations and US Presbyterian denominations has made my thinking a bit insular.
Thanks, Thomas. I guess all those years in SA Dutch Reformed type denominations and US Presbyterian denominations has made my thinking a bit insular.
Y yeutter Puritan Board Senior Jan 24, 2010 #32 TimV said: I rather think it would be similar to excommunicating an officer for homeschooling. Click to expand... The question as I understand it is, "Must a pastor send his children to a good Christian School instead of home schooling?" That question belongs in another thread. I will start one.
TimV said: I rather think it would be similar to excommunicating an officer for homeschooling. Click to expand... The question as I understand it is, "Must a pastor send his children to a good Christian School instead of home schooling?" That question belongs in another thread. I will start one.