Originally posted by Draught Horse
Speak into the microphone and say that again. You are making the Trinity Foundation look very good with that one.
Not half as good as you're making Bahnsen look.
I came back to the board, having, ironically, left many of my FV sympathies behind.
Where did you leave them? Last I checked Wilson had written the definitive FV manifesto and yet you paint him as a warrior of the faith. But, perhaps I jumped the gun and you're just not up to speed with Wilson's gospel? If so, my apologies.
But some here (not Dr Clark--he has been quite patient with me) are just as venomous as ever. Maybe in another 6 months.
Again, I'm sorry if I haven't given you the benefit of the doubt, but it seems a bit incredible to me that men on these boards would be ignorant of Wilson's neo-liberalism (or, if you prefer, hyper-covenatalism) especially this late in the game.
Giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you haven't read Wilson's diatribe against the Reformed faith, please pick up his book;
Reformed is Not Enough. After that, it would probably be helpful if you picked up Dr. Robbins and my reply to Wilson;
Not Reformed At All. At the very least, pick up a copy of former OPC RE Paul Elliot's book;
Christianity and Neo-Liberalism.
In any case, I'm sorry if I've offended you, but it's getting very late in the day for the kind of praise you've given the man.
[Edited on 9-20-2006 by Magma2]