V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian May 9, 2006 #1 This is interesting: Dutch Bible Belt (De Bijbelgordel)
C calgal Puritan Board Graduate May 20, 2006 #2 Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot This is interesting: Dutch Bible Belt (De Bijbelgordel) Click to expand... I thought this was about Western Michigan, Chicago and Iowa! Glad that there are still believers in the Netherlands!
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot This is interesting: Dutch Bible Belt (De Bijbelgordel) Click to expand... I thought this was about Western Michigan, Chicago and Iowa! Glad that there are still believers in the Netherlands!
P Presbyrino Puritan Board Freshman May 20, 2006 #3 I live outside of the city of Chicago, so I am familiar with the midwest "Dutch Bible Belt". At first I thought this post was about the area between Chicago, Wisconsin and Grand Rapids.
I live outside of the city of Chicago, so I am familiar with the midwest "Dutch Bible Belt". At first I thought this post was about the area between Chicago, Wisconsin and Grand Rapids.