Thanks guys! Yeah, this Peirce fellow is quite something. I am actually familiar with Descartes and Hume to some extent, from earlier classes. Plato I'm not nearly as familiar with, though there's also lots written on him. I remember checking the Stanford Encyclopedia but finding it not too helpful because it doesn't really criticize Peirce's philosophy in a significant manner, though I could be remembering wrong and may need to check again. Most of what I've found on Peirce either gives some minor criticism that isn't important in the long wrong, or spends time trying to explain his views, some of which (e.g., his metaphysics, "teleology," views on inquiry, and pragmatic maxim) I am familiar with. I haven't found any Christian review of his thoughts either.
Perhaps it would be better to post topics as they come up, though if there was something general to say about his epistemology that isn't or is consistent with a Christian view of things, or some point to pay attention to in the building of his views, this thread may be useful for that (like what Claudiu did in his reply for Descartes, Hume, and Plato).