ESV Journaling Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

Puritan Board Professor
http://www.gnpcb.org/product/158134838X

I've seen good initial reviews on this edition of the ESV, but I thought I'd ask around here first for some observations. I'm strongly considering either this version or a wide-margin, single-column, but much larger, NASB. I'm just worried about the quality of the Binding long-term, and what people's reactions are to the overall usage of it. I don't think I'll have a problem with the 7.5 font, as I have one of the tiny 6.5 font pocket ESVs.
 
I picked it up and it looked great. Strong looking Binding. The small font is what would killed me. I would love it, but would require a bigger version to support a larger font.

[Edited on 10-9-2006 by caddy]
 
Well bound, lays flat to the table, and plenty of room for notes. Also it is the same layout as the ESV Thinline Bible, for those that enjoy the words appearing in the same place on the page, as you move between bibles. I use it only for sermon outline, and notes from each weeks sermon. Perfect!!
 
I just wish they would make a Bigger Type Version for the Mid 40 and over Crowd ! :bigsmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top