Expelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not out yet...here's a 3 part interview that R.C. Sproul did with Stein...
Part 3

Thanks for the links.

That was quite the complement from Stein to Sproul when he stopped RC to comment on how smart he is. RC did not know how to react and kind of brought himself back down to earth by shrugging it off and saying it is "common knowledge." Such a response can come across as an insult, but I think RC was trying to be humble.

Wow, really enjoyed that. It's like watching two intellectual Bismarck-class battleships shell a beachhead. Just trying to keep up with the peashooter perched on my shoulders is quite a task. (I find no shame in saying that I had to replay a couple of sections twice to get my head around them!)

Thanks for posting this. :up:

Thanks for the links. For those of you interested in seeing this film, there is a link on the website here: EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed there is a theater locater. You can type in your zip code and it will pop up a list of the closest theaters and the date it starts.

Ben is one interesting fellow. I am looking forward to the film. For a non-Christian, he holds some fascinating positions.

I've moved from ID to YEC over the last few years. But, taking on the Darwinist establishment will be fun nonetheless!

All I saw was the title of this thread without seeing who posted it, and my first reaction was, "Boy, these new mods really are going to come in here and clean things up. I hope they're not expelling me!"

Ben is one interesting fellow. I am looking forward to the film. For a non-Christian, he holds some fascinating positions.

I've moved from ID to YEC over the last few years. But, taking on the Darwinist establishment will be fun nonetheless!

I talked my hubby into taking me to see it. It will be interesting.

I plan on taking our church's whole youth group to see this movie. Never too early to prepare them for what they will encounter in college or the world.

I plan on taking our church's whole youth group to see this movie. Never too early to prepare them for what they will encounter in college or the world.

I agree. I was reminded recently of the great science teacher I had in my Christian High school. He was the only teacher in that school who had not graduated from a Christian University. He taught us creation from a scientific and biblical perspective, but then he taught us darwinism. He said we needed to know what the other view taught. I am very thankful for that balanced teaching I received. It has served me well over the years.

Some clips from the movie

[video=dailymotion;x50gar]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50gar_expelled-movie-clipgenetic-mutation_tech[/video]

[video=dailymotion;x50gbe]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50gbe_expelled-movie-clipimplications-of_tech[/video]

The pastors at Christ Chapel are encouraging everyone in the church to go see it. They've seen it already (how did they manage that when it's not being released until the 18th?) and said it's excellent.

The pastors at Christ Chapel are encouraging everyone in the church to go see it. They've seen it already (how did they manage that when it's not being released until the 18th?) and said it's excellent.

The Expelled folks have been doing a lot of pre-screenings to promote the film. That's probably where they saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back