Admit it, people: don't you feel just a little bit evil when you mask-up before going into your bank? After all, it's usually only a very specific group of people who put on masks before going into a bank!
I get a kick out of putting on a black bandana and going into such places. This time of year, I wear a black Australian duster and a dark hat. Sunglasses, too.
Problem is, everyone in my small community already knows who I am.
But don’t we have natural face coverings (real men at least!!)! This could really help men who can’t grow a whisker to appear more in line with nature!
But don’t we have natural face coverings (real men at least!!)! This could really help men who can’t grow a whisker to appear more in line with nature! View attachment 8739
But don’t we have natural face coverings (real men at least!!)! This could really help men who can’t grow a whisker to appear more in line with nature! View attachment 8739
I am thankful the Lord did not leave me void of being able to grow whiskers. Since I was born with Pierre Robin syndrome, I like being able to add an inch to my chinless jaw line