Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Pastor
I finally got a Kindle! Just arrived today, my early Christmas present. I'm surprised at how easy it is to use. It's charging down. It will be my constant compaion. Got the leather cover with it too.
 
Enjoy! My best purchase of the year, by a long margin. It still boggles my mind that I can carry my whole library around with me.

The leather cover is a good thing as well. It's protected my kindle from a few mishaps. Once my dog was pestering me while I was reading, and I went to give him a rap on the shoulder with my book, something not uncommon. But, I was so into my reading I forgot I had my kindle in my hand, not a real book. Fortunately, the cover protected the device!
 
My father got one this Christmas and it is way cool. What fascinates me most is that the screen seems so very two-dimensional - it's not just a little computer monitor. Enjoy.
 
I love mine but a noticed some of the letters wear out. My A, I, E, O, Aa, and back button are wearing off. Seems like the buttons used frequently wear out any one else notice this. I also had a problem with my case with the light seems like the prongs were bent out of shape. I did get it to work though. Love the light can read to my wife in bed without disturbing her with the bedroom light on.

I do not find books I would like to have on a Kindle for in-depth bible study.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top