For SolaScriptura

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok. I've never seen a caribou in real life i've only eaten them lol.

Yeah, I was surprised to see them in real life because I thought they were as large as elk. In actuality caribou are slightly taller than a very large mid-Western whitetail deer and they have a body mass about 25% greater. But they have gigantic antlers.

Now, moose on the other hand... these Alaska moose are truly intimidating to see. Especially a fully mature bull.
 
Beautiful pictures, Sarah! Thanks so much for posting them! Banff is one of the most beautiful places in the world - and this elk is a handsome part of it.
 
oh ok. I've never seen a caribou in real life i've only eaten them lol.

Yeah, I was surprised to see them in real life because I thought they were as large as elk. In actuality caribou are slightly taller than a very large mid-Western whitetail deer and they have a body mass about 25% greater. But they have gigantic antlers.

Now, moose on the other hand... these Alaska moose are truly intimidating to see. Especially a fully mature bull.

and moose are mean i would never do what i did to get a pic of a moose!
 
Well, they ain't elk, but they were quite edible, and I'm still proud of 'em:

file.php


file.php

I love the tongue hanging out. That's hilarious!
 
Mr. Hicks - archery season is open in Dallas County for antlerless deer - although I haven't spotted any downtown.
 
Sika 9.jpg

Sika deer similar in size to your White-tailed deer. One of six deer species found in England. I have been fortunate to see all six.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top