~~Susita~~ Puritan Board Junior Jul 12, 2008 #1 I posted a thread that got moved to the political forum, but it won't let me in there even though I am a member. What??
I posted a thread that got moved to the political forum, but it won't let me in there even though I am a member. What??
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jul 12, 2008 #2 http://www.puritanboard.com/f92/how-can-i-access-politics-governments-forum-22598/
turmeric Megerator Jul 12, 2008 #3 Sorry, Susita, I just knew if I left it there someone would say something outrageous even though that was certainly not your intent! It hadn't occured to me that you weren't in that usergroup. Were you able to access your thread?
Sorry, Susita, I just knew if I left it there someone would say something outrageous even though that was certainly not your intent! It hadn't occured to me that you weren't in that usergroup. Were you able to access your thread?