moral necessity
Puritan Board Junior
When you got a super deal on something and want to share about it, post it here if you'd like. Doesn't have to be only about books either (...note to myself).
---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------
From a previous thread the other day, I was encouraged to read William G.T. Shedd's Dogmatic Theology. I don't have a copy, so I googled it and looked for used versions. I came upon alibris.com and found the 3 Volume set from 1971 for sale in very good condition for $12.00! It happened to be from a little Gift and Thrift shop about 30 miles away from here. So, I took the family for a nice ride yesterday, and now I am very happy to have the collection on my bookshelf.
Blessings!
---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------
From a previous thread the other day, I was encouraged to read William G.T. Shedd's Dogmatic Theology. I don't have a copy, so I googled it and looked for used versions. I came upon alibris.com and found the 3 Volume set from 1971 for sale in very good condition for $12.00! It happened to be from a little Gift and Thrift shop about 30 miles away from here. So, I took the family for a nice ride yesterday, and now I am very happy to have the collection on my bookshelf.
Blessings!
Last edited:
