Fun with last names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing is really accurate. It's actually kind of scary. :eek: They know where we all are.

I did my sister's married name. She married a Norseman in AK. They are only found in the one city area where they live in AK, (he is from generations of fishermen in his town) and in Norway. What is funny is it shows the one guy from their family who live in the Seattle area in WA, and the small family in NC right down to the county they live in. :eek:
 
I don't think the first is very accurate. I've typed in my last name (which is a Hungarian name) and it appeared most frequently in Hungary, so I thought alright, cool, but then I typed in a Romanian last name (I am Romanian) and it did not appear at all anywhere in Romania. I don't know...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top