Anagram Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard King

Puritan Board Senior
Bored?

Type your name in here and see how many alternate names you could have:

Internet Anagram Server / I, Rearrangement Servant : anagram, anagram, software, anagramme, anagrama, wordplay, word play, anagram creator, anagram solver, anagram finder, anagram generator, anagram maker, anagram unscrambler, anagram machine, crossw


for instance BobVigneault
could be "Babel Gut Vino"
which sounds like an excellent name for his signature wine he has not yet made.
I hesitate to mention it but his name also spells "Blab given out"

I report, you decide.
 
I had over 14,000 for my name. One of the first few entries was "Gaoled Six Rum." I had to do some searching, but apparently "Gaoled" is another form of the word "Jailed." It seems those British don't know how to spell (since that is where this spelling comes from).
 
That was fun!
When I first put in my name it yielded ZERO anagrams. How boring is that!?! But when I put in my full name it said it had 62501 and gave me the first 1000. I wonder how you get more than the first 1000?

Here's a couple: Jabs Seminary Nerd
Brass Ninja Remedy

What does it all mean?!?!:popcorn:
 
Rich King = hick grin

111737.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top