Gift Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADKing

Puritan Board Junior
A cousin of mine will be getting married in the near future. She and her husband-to-be are professing Christians. They attend a broadly evangelical church. However, I am not sure that either of them know very much and am not sure how sound their professions truly are. For their wedding I want to get them a book that will be useful to them as they start their new family. I am looking for something that will clearly hold forth the gospel as well as maybe offer insights on things such as as family worship or other such things for a couple that has probably never heard of the concept. I am open to Puritan suggestions but keep in mind that neither of them has probably ever read a Puritan before!

They already have Bibles ;)
 
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sacred-Marriage-Gary-L-Thomas/dp/0310242827/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2090555-5466356?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187995706&sr=8-1"]Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas[/ame]
 
Adam -- Did you ever settle on a book gift? I am trying to decide on a similar wedding gift for a Christian couple as well.

This is one possibility that I am considering: Anthony T. Selvaggio, What the Bible Teaches About Marriage

I have seen this book. It looks good. I am afraid I ran out of time to find something very clever. Together with the more "traditional" gift I gave them a copy of the Westminster Standards
 
Adam -- Did you ever settle on a book gift? I am trying to decide on a similar wedding gift for a Christian couple as well.

This is one possibility that I am considering: Anthony T. Selvaggio, What the Bible Teaches About Marriage

I have seen this book. It looks good. I am afraid I ran out of time to find something very clever. Together with the more "traditional" gift I gave them a copy of the Westminster Standards

:up: Can't go wrong with that! :pilgrim:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top