Hobbit Graphic Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Puritan Board Graduate
I recently ran accross the Hobbit graphic novel, and it is good. I picked up a new one for 75 cents plus shipping. It is a nice addition to a Tolkein fan's collection. It is abridged and illustrated. I read it to my boys (6 and 8) and they love it. I would give the art a 7 on a scale of 10. Anyway, you can get them cheap now. They originally came out in three separate books, but I linked to one that is a single volume of all three.
 
I recently ran accross the Hobbit graphic novel, and it is good. I picked up a new one for 75 cents plus shipping. It is a nice addition to a Tolkein fan's collection. It is abridged and illustrated. I read it to my boys (6 and 8) and they love it. I would give the art a 7 on a scale of 10. Anyway, you can get them cheap now. They originally came out in three separate books, but I linked to one that is a single volume of all three.

Is the one in your link all three volumes in one? The lowest price new one I see is $12.00
 
I recently ran accross the Hobbit graphic novel, and it is good. I picked up a new one for 75 cents plus shipping. It is a nice addition to a Tolkein fan's collection. It is abridged and illustrated. I read it to my boys (6 and 8) and they love it. I would give the art a 7 on a scale of 10. Anyway, you can get them cheap now. They originally came out in three separate books, but I linked to one that is a single volume of all three.

Is the one in your link all three volumes in one? The lowest price new one I see is $12.00

Yes. It is half.com so inventory changes frequently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top