How do I get a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
I am really going to show my ignorance with computers and message boards. I see that some of you (if not most) have pictures by your names; how can I do that?

Welcome! In your profile settings (at the top of your page whenever you're signed in), you will see the "Avatar" box. In order to have a picture by your posts, you have to have a web URL that consists [i:695ecefbe9]only[/i:695ecefbe9] of a picture. Simply type the URL address into the "Avatar" box.

Chris

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Me Died Blue]

[quote:a8d4c6ab16][i:a8d4c6ab16]Originally posted by Finn McCool[/i:a8d4c6ab16]
I am really going to show my ignorance with computers and message boards. I see that some of you (if not most) have pictures by your names; how can I do that? [/quote:a8d4c6ab16]

Hey Jacob,

Godd to meet someone else from Louisiana. Welcome to PB.

Jacob,

If you want me to host a picture for your avatar, email it to

[email protected]

Remove the "nospam" part in your email. Make sure it's less than 150 pixels wide, too.

I'll respond with the link if you want me to.

<<EDIT>>

Oh, and welcome to PB.

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by FrozenChosen]

PopeDan, PopeDan, the picture answer man!!

Finn, help me out here. Your handle - is it a reference to old Celtic mythology? Seems to me the hero of the Celtic myths was Finn McCool...

Mary (that's a hard code to crack, huh?)

:bs2:

BTW, you seem new to the board. Let me fill you in. We are all Pistons fans here.

:banana::banana::banana:

Although I have a Celtic heritage verifiable only in the hazy mists of antiquity (seriously though, I have several grandfathers of Scotch and Scotch-Irish descent).

Yes, that is a refence to old Celtic mythology. I am less familiar with Celtic mythology than say, Scottish Christianity (and I still lack knowledge there).

All Piston fans here? Ah, therefore I shall be a Piston fan.:detective:

Woo-hoo! I thought I got it! Amazing what pops out of the slot machine that doubles as my brain occasionally!

Way to get with the program, Finn. GO Pistons!!!

Mary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back