How do I ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Control Panel/Options near the top of the page. Click on "edit profile" and have at it!

I did go there but I didn't see where to delete the profile. I don't wish to edit but delete.

Originally posted by Loriann
I did go there but I didn't see where to delete the profile. I don't wish to edit but delete.

I guess I'm a little confused about what the profile is. What specific information are you trying to get rid of?

Delete my profile?
I don't think you can delete your profile, but you can delete any information from your profile that you want to keep private.

Originally posted by blhowes
Delete my profile?
I don't think you can delete your profile, but you can delete any information from your profile that you want to keep private.

hhhmmmm... that should be illegal... ;)

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Loriann,
I will delete your account............Why are you leaving? Was it something we said?

Scott, nothing anyone said. I just think it's time to move on. maybe I'll just not visit for awhile... but I thought it would be rude not to deletemy profile and have it taking space on the server.

Lori,

Do not worry about it. Actually, it is harder on the board to have to "work around" a deleted account than to have a dormant account. Your entire profile (and actually anyone's) takes up a negligible amount of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back