I Just got THE coolest thing........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Lake

Puritan Board Sophomore
The Mystery Science Theatre 3000 20th Year Edition: 4 DVDs in a tin box with mini movie posters for each movie. It has my favorite MST flick EVER...WEREWOLF: Cut to scene: A werewolf in a white shirt and black slack is standing on the edge of a building, Tom Servo rocks from side to side singing "Where The Streets Have No Name" funny stuff!:):):)

-----Added 12/4/2008 at 02:11:32 EST-----

????????????? Am I the ONLY MST fan here????????? Noooooooooooooooo

The Mystery Science Theatre 3000 20th Year Edition: 4 DVDs in a tin box with mini movie posters for each movie. It has my favorite MST flick EVER...WEREWOLF: Cut to scene: A werewolf in a white shirt and black slack is standing on the edge of a building, Tom Servo rocks from side to side singing "Where The Streets Have No Name" funny stuff!:):):)

That is so cool! I loved that show!

That is so cool! I loved that show!
Hey....the set comes with a Crow action figure! How cool is THAT my Friend! Robot Roll Call....:lol:

-----Added 12/4/2008 at 03:32:57 EST-----

I have checked the rules...I am allowed to bump this and still keep my daily bump limit.:):):):):):):):) I must know there are other MST people here.....

If you like making fun of really bad movies (and I mean REALLY bad movies) and talking to the screen, then it might be your thing.

I think MST3K is more of a "guy thing" though; sort of like the Three Stooges. Guys like them, ladies don't (in my limited experience).

Interesting! My brother picked this up about a week or so ago. We used to watch it on TV all the time when it was on the SciFi channel on saturday mornings. I walked in to my room and the crow action figure was sitting by my computer! haha!

Great program indeed!

I liked it when they dogged the old Japanese Sci-Fi flicks, Gammera was a "fave".:lol: Also so of the OLD Godzilla stuff was a hoot!:):):)

I love the show, I even used to make my own episodes in junior high, but the box sets are way over priced...I still own a couple anyway.

You can watch a couple on youtube, my favorite is "Quest of the Delta Knights"

The opening narrator states in a voice over "It was a time of darkness and despair."

To which Tom Servo quips "Jimmy Carter was in office,"

Later in that same episode I took offense however when one of tha characters asks the boy protagonist his name he says "Travis" and the other character says "Travis? That's a fine name." to which Crow quips "Yeah, if you're gay!":p

The episode "Cave Dwellers" makes a calvinist joke that is so unexpected my sides hurt.

This beef cake Conana the Barbarian rip off is sitting by a fire talking about man's destiny being predestined to which Crow replies "Oh, so he's a Calvinist!":p

I have fond memories of that show from university. My favorite was a Home Ec film from Illinois State University "the high school after high school". I love using that line, substituting as need be (and am not ashamed to admit it).

I have fond memories of that show from university. My favorite was a Home Ec film from Illinois State University "the high school after high school". I love using that line, substituting as need be (and am not ashamed to admit it).
Never be ashamed to quote MST my friend, never.:)

First you get a calfskin leather Bible, then you get a MST3K boxed set, then you tell us it has a Crow action figure?? How are us mere mortals to cope with that? The week you joined the PB will not be long forgotten!

MST3K is great! The only reason I wasn't the first to post was that I was at work. Enjoy the movies.

First you get a calfskin leather Bible, then you get a MST3K boxed set, then you tell us it has a Crow action figure?? How are us mere mortals to cope with that? The week you joined the PB will not be long forgotten!

MST3K is great! The only reason I wasn't the first to post was that I was at work. Enjoy the movies.
FORGIVE ME...........When I brought up the fact I had the Crow action figure (sniffle,sniffle) I knew all would covet it. Forgive me. Lol. (As for the Bible, you must admit, that WAS a step in the right direction.)NIV to NKJV...

:cheers2:

-----Added 12/4/2008 at 09:54:47 EST-----

Oh yes...We are the KJV Collective...Resistance is futile!!!

:amen:

The opening narrator states in a voice over "It was a time of darkness and despair."

To which Tom Servo quips "Jimmy Carter was in office,"

:lol:
Once in the early days, Tom and Crow discuss and try to understand human humor, right before Joel comes in they try to decide if killing Joel would be funny according to human standards.:lol::lol::lol: OK, you have to be a true MST buff to laugh at that one, for those who do, it was one of the funniest bit pieces.:2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back