I like Seeing This Site Refrenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHaaarrrggh! And here I thought Calvinism was true! I guess I'm a cultist, like the Mormons and Catholics I witness to. Dang. One never knows when one will be branded a "cultist." :o

Bee
 
I have already been branded

I talked about it in my: " Help!I'm being John 3:sixteened to-death"thread."Alvin"made the charge after he said I was
a "TULIP-Man".I am a member of the dreaded Calvinistic Cult
because, among among other things,I distort the meaning of John 3:16 as the JW'S do to John 1:1.In his case I believe 1
Corinthians 2:14 applies.
 
[quote:2d801467e6][i:2d801467e6]Originally posted by Bryan[/i:2d801467e6]
http://new.carmforums.org/dc/dcboar...mp;topic_id=13773&mesg_id=13773&page=

Well thats it, I'm convinced, Calvinism must be a cult :bs2:

However it's nice to see arminians are reading the stuff on this site isn't it? Even if they don't get it and instead :blah1:

Bryan
SDG [/quote:2d801467e6]

I used to post there. In fact, I have conversed with that Poster many times. She is usually pretty nice, but led astray by much COC stuff. The owner of that board, Matt Slick, happens to be a 5 point Calvinist, if not a bit odd in some of his other views.

I no longer post on that forum as the heretics (i.e. ultra-Dispensationalists) rule that place.
 
Mr. Slick's site is a very good site, I use it an aweful lot. I hang around the boards there, don't post much. There are some people on there with good theology that I read their stuff. Given the nature of those boards, apologetics, a lot of arguemtns happen and it's usually a waste of time to read those.

Bryan
SDG
 
[quote:4da8436532][i:4da8436532]Originally posted by raderag[/i:4da8436532]
[quote:4da8436532][i:4da8436532]Originally posted by Bryan[/i:4da8436532]
http://new.carmforums.org/dc/dcboar...mp;topic_id=13773&mesg_id=13773&page=

Well thats it, I'm convinced, Calvinism must be a cult :bs2:

However it's nice to see arminians are reading the stuff on this site isn't it? Even if they don't get it and instead :blah1:

Bryan
SDG [/quote:4da8436532]

I used to post there. In fact, I have conversed with that Poster many times. She is usually pretty nice, but led astray by much COC stuff. The owner of that board, Matt Slick, happens to be a 5 point Calvinist, if not a bit odd in some of his other views.

I no longer post on that forum as the heretics (i.e. ultra-Dispensationalists) rule that place. [/quote:4da8436532]

Matt Slick is a Grudemite right? Although for the most part I have found his stuff very helpful. His apologetics. Especially his section on Islam was very informative.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top