I saw Inside Man yesterday and it was good. It is R for language and some violenece. Anyway, the story was good and kept me interested and engaged the whole time.
Originally posted by Scott
I saw Inside Man yesterday and it was good. It is R for language and some violenece. Anyway, the story was good and kept me interested and engaged the whole time.
Ya know, I really thought Clive Owen was a good actor until my wife and I attempted to watch "Closer". We shut it off less than half way through. NEVER see this movie. It is pure filth.
How was he in Inside Man? I think Denzel Washington is a very powerful actor, so I do want to see this movie (but probably when it is on DVD).
Originally posted by Scott
Clive was strong. Never saw Closer and will definitely avoid it. I saw himn in King Arthur (2000 version) and he was ok. He was better here.
I really liked him in King Arthur (even though the movie was a horrible butchering of history), so if he's even better in Inside Man, I'll have to see it. Thanks for the info!