Jerk Nation Beef Jerky

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm aware beef jerky only arrived on the shelves of the supermarkets of Scotland, two or three years ago.

I've tried it once or twice but not been impressed.

Hopefully your product, Matthew, will blaze a new trail for beef jerky. It sounds very tasty.

Like I said previously - I HATED beef jerky. Really. I wasn't interested in it at all. But...after eating this one, and then using the Jerk Dust, I was hooked.

I just got spammed too! :)

Yes. I have a couple of lists of emails I used for A Puritans Mind and thought I'd send a "one and only email" to my APM group. I mean, what else would Dr. Matt at the Puritanboard and A Puritan's Mind be doing other than trying to launch a beef jerky company? eh? :)

I've been looking for something to spend my Paypal money on... combined with the fact that I looove beef jerky, I am really excited. I'll be ordering some!

EDIT: I just went to order some online and according to the order form, it will cost $9 for shipping and handling. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $16 on a 4oz bag of jerky. :(

Last edited:
I've been looking for something to spend my Paypal money on... combined with the fact that I looove beef jerky, I am really excited. I'll be ordering some!

EDIT: I just went to order some online and according to the order form, it will cost $9 for shipping and handling. I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $16 on a 4oz bag of jerky. :(

Hey Joel -

Yes, the MFR who creates the jerky also sends the jerky from his plant. He has a set cost for the shipping which runs between 8-9 dollars.
Many of the jerky sites sell jerky at a minimum order (i.e. you have to buy at least $30 worth or at least a certain amount of packages. We decided not to do that and to allow people to decide what they want.
Personally, I think the best deal is the variety pack which gives you 1 of each flavor and saves $4.

I like anything that's made out of meat. I'll give this a try because I'm always looking for an excuse to wash something down with beer.

I like the name 'Jerk Nation', good job! I'm glad you didn't go with a theological twist like "In-Carn-ation", that would be a bit tacky. (Get it... 'carn'..., you know, it's latin.... nevermind.)

I gave you an endorsement on my FB page Matt. Ok, most of my friends are PB members, but never the less watch for your sales to skyrocket now. Your product will move faster than a Toyota trying to stop.

I like anything that's made out of meat. I'll give this a try because I'm always looking for an excuse to wash something down with beer.

I like the name 'Jerk Nation', good job! I'm glad you didn't go with a theological twist like "In-Carn-ation", that would be a bit tacky. (Get it... 'carn'..., you know, it's latin.... nevermind.)

Funny.

Thanks for the plug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back