When I look back at my charismatic days I think the term "sanctified discontent" applies. The bible is never enough, church is never enough, nothing is ever enough, we always need more. We are always driven to be begging God for more more more, especially gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Always sort of empty. Coming into Reformed theology was the first abiding rest I ever had, even though I was saved earlier.
The Greek word used for innermost being when Jesus is talking about where rivers of living waters are supposed to be flowing- John 7:38- koilias-, and their God is their belly- Phil 3:19 is the same- koilia. There is this place inside of us that people can turn into their God...or rivers can flow out of it.
I fully agree with Lloyd Jones who writes about the very real presence and outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Edwards does as well, and many others. I have experienced it also on many occasions. But it beautifies the scripture, it increases hunger for scripture, it makes scripture more satisfying. So I have to say this lady is experiencing a counterfeit presence. If it was real she would love the bible more.
It is all over, this warm enveloping experience thing that increases hunger for "the prophetic" at the expense of scripture. I had an old friend tell me to my face that the wise man brings out of his storehouse treasures old and new, and the bible is old treasure and these prophetic experiences are new treasure. Gag. Some people claim to be going up to the third heaven and meeting the patriarchs and prophets; at least this author isn't there ( yet).
I think if the cessationist section of the PCA was more open to what genuine experiences with the overwhelming presence of God are like, they could speak better to the counterfeits.