John Calvin: Committing Piracy Against Man's Free Will since 1529

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puritanhead

Puritan Board Professor
pirate2.gif

pirate2.gif

Arrrrggghhh... Shiver me timbers, maties!!!

I see your ploy Ryan! With the current Pirates craze (thanks to the movies) you are pulling a clever marketing scheme to try and make Calvin appeal to the masses and draw them into our Churches.

Can I use this picture next Sunday as I teach about the D.o.G. wearing bermuda shorts and Hawaiin shirt?:p

Originally posted by houseparent
I see your ploy Ryan! With the current Pirates craze (thanks to the movies) you are pulling a clever marketing scheme to try and make Calvin appeal to the masses and draw them into our Churches.

Can I use this picture next Sunday as I teach about the D.o.G. wearing bermuda shorts and Hawaiin shirt?:p

No, that's not how they do it in "Pirate-Driven" churches...:bigsmile:

I do not come into this pulpit hoping that perhaps somebody will of his own free will return to Christ. My hope lies in another quarter. I hope that my Master will lay hold of some of them and say, "You are mine, and you shall be mine. I claim you for myself." My hope arises from the freeness of grace, and not from the freedom of the will.
C.H SPURGEON
Sorry, I didn't feel like giving Spurgeon a pirate hat, with a parrot sitting on his shoulder. Someone else can make that.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back