LadyFlynt Inactive User Mar 5, 2005 #1 I must have hit the 1000 post mark in the past 24-48 hrs.....WHOOOHOOO!!!!! [S. Mod's Note: edited title for clarity] [Edited on 3-5-2005 by joshua]
I must have hit the 1000 post mark in the past 24-48 hrs.....WHOOOHOOO!!!!! [S. Mod's Note: edited title for clarity] [Edited on 3-5-2005 by joshua]
S Shane Puritan Board Freshman Mar 5, 2005 #5 Another shameless attempt to catch up! man have I got a long way to go:bigsmile:
M Michael Puritan Board Senior Mar 5, 2005 #8 Originally posted by puritansailor a shameless attempt to stay ahead! Click to expand... Patrick, you have issues (bump )
Originally posted by puritansailor a shameless attempt to stay ahead! Click to expand... Patrick, you have issues (bump )
Ivan Pastor Mar 5, 2005 #9 I'm a bumpin'! I'd been well past a thousand if I hadn't lost consisent internet access.
LadyFlynt Inactive User Mar 5, 2005 #15 Thanks! Hubby has a LONG way to go to catch up with me! Where's he at? about 40 something?
LadyFlynt Inactive User Mar 6, 2005 #17 hey at least I'm not named Yappy (joke...I actually have a friend whose maiden name was Yapp...she just married a guy named Head....YappHead)
hey at least I'm not named Yappy (joke...I actually have a friend whose maiden name was Yapp...she just married a guy named Head....YappHead)
LadyFlynt Inactive User Mar 6, 2005 #19 Naw, it's called escape, addiction, time to myself...especially after the kiddos are in bed and hubby is studying. And we just can't let a good debate rest....stubborn Americans we are.
Naw, it's called escape, addiction, time to myself...especially after the kiddos are in bed and hubby is studying. And we just can't let a good debate rest....stubborn Americans we are.