Just wanted to add a Thank You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyFlynt

Puritan Board Doctor
to everyone here.

It's nice to have a board where we can discuss. Even in heated topics, we are permitted to work things out. People recognize the difference, usually, between attacking/debating an issue/topic vs attacking a person. When things do get personal, people here are not above being open obout seeking reconciliation, making apologies, and forgiving eachother. We all have our faults, we all learn from them and eachother. I've learned so much from everyone since I first joined.

Blessings,
JC

to everyone here.

It's nice to have a board where we can discuss. Even in heated topics, we are permitted to work things out. People recognize the difference, usually, between attacking/debating an issue/topic vs attacking a person. When things do get personal, people here are not above being open obout seeking reconciliation, making apologies, and forgiving eachother. We all have our faults, we all learn from them and eachother. I've learned so much from everyone since I first joined.

Blessings,
JC

It is a real pleasure dear sister. On other forums that I have visited this has not been the case. My overall opinion is that christian behaviour at PB is almost always most excellent.:up:

I have seen of late disputes among us being resolved amicably(sp?) it does one's heart good to know that brethren can disagree and still get along.

I've learned much from this board in the past few months.

Grace and Peace.
:handshake:

I'm thankful too...I'm learning so much. My short time here keeps reminding me to apply this verse:

2 Timothy 2:14 - 15 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

May the Lord help us all to grow in grace.

Thank you all. Thanks Colleen for inviting me on.

((((((((Hugs))))))))
:handshake:

to everyone here.

Blessings,
JC

Amen. When I first started to read here, my views were only partially Reformed. The love for God and the truth that people here, especially the leaders of this board, have shown has been a true blessing to me and many others. It is rare on the internet to see both heated discussion and genuine understanding and forgiveness. Thankyou all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back