Logos bible software - cheapest way

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirtam

Puritan Board Freshman
Apparently, I will have to buy the Bible Logos software. Does anyone know of a cheap place to purchase this software?

In Christ,

I know that during seminary, Logos would offer their software once per year at a substantial discount for students. Are you a student?

I know that during seminary, Logos would offer their software once per year at a substantial discount for students. Are you a student?

Yes, I am a student or at least I am a part-time student. I will be taking the course online. I'll have to get the software shipped to South Korea.

xirtam,
They should offer you a discount if you're a student. The software is also downloadable, if you have a fast enough connection (or are really-really patient).
If you haven't already, make sure to ask the seminary which edition they want you to get, because they differ greatly in price.

Call Logos and discuss the situation. They are quite flexible on many package deals, but you need to call them: 1.800.875.6467

Ebay. Look up "libronix" or "logos" and they have some older packages that can be upgraded to version 4 for free. You may have to contact them to get the free upgrade.

Here's one. Some useful features to start out with. You may have to contact seller to see if you can pay the difference to send it to Korea. Or send it via a friend. (You can always buy other editions and add them to your library.)

xirtam,
They should offer you a discount if you're a student. The software is also downloadable, if you have a fast enough connection (or are really-really patient).
If you haven't already, make sure to ask the seminary which edition they want you to get, because they differ greatly in price.

Thank you, Sir. I will do that - now.

Call Logos and discuss the situation. They are quite flexible on many package deals, but you need to call them: 1.800.875.6467

Thank you, Sir. I will do that after my teacher replies back with the answer to Vladimir's suggested question (I just wanted to write Vladimir - I mean write the name).

I was just told by the teacher to buy the Original Languages package. I might not qualify for the student discount because you have to be taking three courses. I'll call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back