Looking for online resources dealing with sanctification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Curtis

Puritan Board Senior
A pastor serving in a Mslm nation is looking for articles/ebooks/etc that will aid in his research toward a PhD (so the resources need to be academic in nature). His topic is progressive sanctification, specifically. He has a hard time getting his hands on physical resources, so he asked me to suggest things that he could access online. I have sent a few that I had in mind, but would love to hear any suggestions that you all may have. He does have access to ATLA, EBSCO, etc., so he can do some digging there. Still, I know it is more challenging when one can't visit a theological library, so I thought I would help him build a bibliography...
 
Certainly primary sources, such as Marshall (which he already has). "Academic" in that they qualify as appropriate sources for advanced research (e.g., credentialed authors; peer-reviewed, as opposed to popular, articles, etc).
 
A pastor serving in a Mslm nation is looking for articles/ebooks/etc that will aid in his research toward a PhD (so the resources need to be academic in nature). His topic is progressive sanctification, specifically. He has a hard time getting his hands on physical resources, so he asked me to suggest things that he could access online. I have sent a few that I had in mind, but would love to hear any suggestions that you all may have. He does have access to ATLA, EBSCO, etc., so he can do some digging there. Still, I know it is more challenging when one can't visit a theological library, so I thought I would help him build a bibliography...
The entirety of A Brakel's The Christian's Reasonable Service (four volume ST) is online: http://www.abrakel.com/p/christians-reasonable-service.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top