Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it. I enjoyed it a lot, but I also had a few complaints.

Eight months until the next season.
face_sigh.gif

NOT CHARLIE!!!!! At least he left the One Ring with the little hobbit (will she find the ring though? I'm guessing she will.)

Go Hurley! I was tired of the fat excuses the others, not the Others, but the lostie others were making to spare him.

Locke is getting on my nerves.

I hope Kate ended up with Sawyer...at least we know she doesn't end up with Jack...what a mess that man is.

Go Rousseau! And her daughter was "go, mom!" all over her face when R cracked Ben with her elbow. The was jackpot timing there.

What is up with Mikhail...can nothing kill that man or thing off???

What annoyed me the most was that Charlie could have gone onto the other side of the door and sealed it from the other side. WHY did he stay in that room? at one point he could even have gone out the porthole. Was he suicidal or something? Tired of dodging his own death?

Penny is definately connected with Dharma. We've figured such...it's sealed now.

And the big question of the night...

WHO is in the coffin? Our clues are:

Male. Someone who had NO ONE...not friend nor relative...not even Jack. But has an impact on Jack's attitude looking back.
Locke? Ben? or someone we haven't met yet?

Ladies and Gentlemen...we have reached the top and will apparently now be rolling down the other side of the hill. All the flashbacks are now flashforwards. Who are the good guys? Who are the bad? And are there any worse than the bad...making the bad good when it comes to obtaining one objective in relation to the island? Or are the badder than the bad really good...but only bad to those that don't want to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back