Lots of Free Homemade Puritan Books for the Kindle

Discussion in 'The Literary Forum' started by Parker234, May 16, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. discipulo

discipulo Puritan Board Junior

Parker, thank you for answering, I really don't know why I can only have a few links working.

You mention a grey download button, I don't see it, I try with save traget as, again it works only with some links.

I hope you can tell me how to do it as I feel quite clumsy with this. If it doesn't work,

would it be asking too much of you to mail me a zip file with the Perkins and a few others attached? I would tell you those more interesting for me.

But again, it would be extra work for you, so if you don't have time I do understand opf course.

2. discipulo

discipulo Puritan Board Junior

Finally, I had to use google chrome as my browser, since explorer was not doing the job.

for others who may not be able as me to download all the links, try browsing Parker's blog pages with Chrome (I promise I got no sponsorship on this : )

Thank you Parker, great work, great resources, also with the Patristic. Fantastic job you're doing !

3. Calvin87

Calvin87 Puritan Board Freshman

I was just thinking to myself the other day. "WHY AREN'T THERE MORE PURITAN AUTHORS FOR E-BOOKS????" Thanks alot brother!

4. Josh Williamson

Josh Williamson Puritan Board Freshman

Thanks for these great resources!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.