My Avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_grace

Puritan Board Freshman
I have some u2u's and email regarding my new avatar picture, asking who it is. Well it's FF. Bruce. So just out of curiosity I was wondering how many people are familiar with his face or even his name and fruit... it's simple, yes or no.
 
Telephone...

I had the honour to talk to him once on the phone, I asked him about two parts of Scripture. Very humble man.
 
Yes. I used to have the newspaper clipping (including photo) of his obituary. Thats cool you got to meet him.

Mike
 
Originally posted by just_grace
I have some u2u's and email regarding my new avatar picture, asking who it is. Well it's FF. Bruce. So just out of curiosity I was wondering how many people are familiar with his face or even his name and fruit... it's simple, yes or no.

Yessss! We owe much to this faithful saint.

Robin
 
What Church did he serve in? I haven't been able to find out anything about his core beliefs.

His commentary on Hebrews and his Greek commentary on Galatians are two of my most cherished books.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top