My new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Scott Bushey
He's cute, but he's too large. Please reduce the size of your doggie to 150 x 150
Oops, sorry bout that. He's just a pup, but wait'll you see him come football season! ;) You'll be lucky if he doesn't just jump right off the screen and bite that big 'T' banner John's sporting! :lol:

That thar Dawg better git him some teeth b/c UGA may be lacking a little this year.?

Tennessee is getting rid of some of the riff-raff by getting them in trouble and kicking them off the team.

The Dawgs come barking at Neyland don't they??

As soon as the street dog dies, I am going to buy a blue-tick hound and call him Smokey!!!!

Originally posted by govols
That thar Dawg better git him some teeth b/c UGA may be lacking a little this year.?

Tennessee is getting rid of some of the riff-raff by getting them in trouble and kicking them off the team.

The Dawgs come barking at Neyland don't they??
Lacking for what? A backup punter maybe. :p Shockley is step it up at QB now that it's his team and he's trying to prove his athleticism is worth the attention of NFL scouts. We've got a great running game too and that's where it all starts. The defense did lose some leadership, but we'll be just fine.

And yes sir, we're storming into Neyland on October 8th!

BTW, not sure if you've heard yet but we've got a commitment from the number one high school quarterback in the nation for next year. I was talking with our Athletic Director, Damon Evans, the other day and he is absolutely thrilled. This is supposed to be the biggest signing commitment GA has had since Hershal Walker.

Mike,

We've had those before and sometimes they just don't pan out or sometimes they leave or don't even qualify.

We are stacked this year and I mean STACKED. QBs are going to be great. Great RB. OL and DL are going to be good and DBs are getting shuffled in the right way this year.

I can't wait!!!!!!

If you can get tickets or I can I'll let ya know. :D

I'm probably working every home game this year (thankfully my wife can tape them all). The only game I can really plan on is probably Tech in late November (cause it's in Atlanta). I'd love to see a game in Knoxville though....one more red speck basking in the upset!
:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back