New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad looking site. I don't know about tagline "The Meat n' Potatoes" Church though. What about vegetarians?
 
nice design!

FYI - you might ought to find an additional and shorter domain name for emailing, etc...

RedeemerCC.org or something...
 
nice design!

FYI - you might ought to find an additional and shorter domain name for emailing, etc...

RedeemerCC.org or something...

Good idea. But I'm just learning some of this stuff and have no idea how to shorten it down. Once I begin to get the hang of things I'll be working on that.
 
Hi:

Are you paedo-baptist or credo-baptist?

Blessings,

-CH

Paedo. But I don't discriminate.

Seriously ... one of my closest friends, and best preachers/pastors/theologians I've ever met is credo. He keeps trying to make me credo while I work on him going the other way. So far it's the immovable object meeting the irresistible force.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top