Number Three Thousand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Pastor
With this post I become a Puritian Board graduate. Where's my dipolma?

Off to church........
 
3000, eh? Okay. The guantlet has been thrown down and I willingly pick it up! I already beat Richard Zuelch to 2000 and it caused the sides of my hair to go gray. But the sweet taste of victory was worth it. First it is Ivan, then Turd Furgeson and then Andrew and his 90,000 posts!

I will not be denied!!
 
3000, eh? Okay. The guantlet has been thrown down and I willingly pick it up! I already beat Richard Zuelch to 2000 and it caused the sides of my hair to go gray. But the sweet taste of victory was worth it. First it is Ivan, then Turd Furgeson and then Andrew and his 90,000 posts!

I will not be denied!!

Bring it on, buddy! :mad: I'll response to every post twice, if that's what it takes!!

(Not really, Rich) :lol:
 
All kidding aside, Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been blessed by being on the Puritan Board. I have learned much. I have been given much to think about. I have been given fellowship with fellow believers who think like me for the most part. Believe it or not, I enjoy the discussion on points on which we disagree. It is interesting, enlightening, and edifying.

Thank you all and may God richly bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top