Puritan Board Freshman
Xu, I think you might be reading into some comments a "tone of voice" that may not be there, as a matter of fact. For instance, I have offered an interpretation of the Athanasian Creed as being fully consistent with pre-millenial interpretations (I am amillennial myself). It was not offered in any kind of spirit of hostility. Would you like to interact with that interpretation?
38. He ascended into heaven, He sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty;
39. From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
40. At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies;
41. And shall give account of their own works.
42. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting, and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
43. This is the catholic faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved.
I don't quite understand your description of the possible solution. Can you state it in a easier way?
I believe the Creed natrualy teaches that the last judgment follows immediately Christ's coming, and the ressurection happens the same time at His coming. Premil's white throne judgment happens 1000 years after Christ's coming, and premil's rapture is not the the rising of all men. I believe the scriptual support for our belief is simple, II Peter 3:10. I don't know how premil will can reconcile their problems while remain faithful to II Peter 3:10.