Online PC gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also play World of Warcraft, but I keep the playtimes reasonable. Usually a few hours a week to raid with my pals. I've tried City of Heroes and Dungeons & Dragons Online also, but to me they're not as fun as WoW.

Non-online you should always go for Morrowind or Oblivion. The Neverwinter Nights games are also good, especially when combined with the online play.
OK , news!..............I took the advice of my fellow Anglican from the Land Down Under..............and picked Morrowind! Anyone else played with this!:book2:

OK , news!..............I took the advice of my fellow Anglican from the Land Down Under..............and picked Morrowind! Anyone else played with this!:book2:

Yeah, Morrowind is one of my favorite games of all time.

Yeah, Morrowind is one of my favorite games of all time.

What do you particularly enjoy about Morrowind?

I personally liked Knights of the Old Republic (which was made here in Edmonton by BioWare!) for the PC. If you like Star Wars, this is a must play game.

Other than that I leave my RPG playing to the consoles (NES, SG, TG16, SNES, PS1, PS2, GC). Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest/Warrior, and Suikoden are the big three series but there are some other games that stand out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back