ordination of all things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Arminian sophistry.


Very broad brush you are workign with picasso. This friend is one I am a brother in Christ with. He is not playing games with me. Your premature conclusion could not be father from the truth. That is all i will say in regards to your post.


In His Name


Joseph
 
Originally posted by pastorway
you are wrong. Arminians can be saved and many are, and calvinists can be lost, and many are!

I agree... I wouldn't write the bulk of my Arminian brethren as lost, but rather "confused." Ideas have consequences though-- there are Arminians out there so caught up in their man-centered religion that they're literally in bondage to legalism, and have not savored the sweet nectar of saving grace.

I've ran into Calvinists who seem to think failure to exegete Romans 9 and Ephesians 1 properly means one's salvation is in question. But being regenerate and born again is not about intellectual assent to the TULIP or systematic understanding of God's plan for man's redemption. Salvation is all of grace, not some quasi-gnosticism (i.e. salvation by knowledge.) I'll grant, the Apostle Paul says he was saved when he took heed to sound doctrine.

[Edited on 3-16-2005 by Puritanhead]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top