Partial Preterism & Amillenniumism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others on Puritian Board have recommended Kim Riddlebarger's, "A Case for Amillennialism."

I have only perused the book, especially the last part, "Concluding thoughts." I was impressed with the clarity of the presentation of millennial issues, including a discussion of preterism.

My recollection is that in making the case for amillennialism, he does not favor preterism but does discuss it in various forms (e.g. "full" and "partial").
 
Others on Puritian Board have recommended Kim Riddlebarger's, "A Case for Amillennialism."

I have only perused the book, especially the last part, "Concluding thoughts." I was impressed with the clarity of the presentation of millennial issues, including a discussion of preterism.

My recollection is that in making the case for amillennialism, he does not favor preterism but does discuss it in various forms (e.g. "full" and "partial").


On Kim Riddlebarger, He doesn't have a fully partial preterist view in his book. It is a good book nonetheless though.
 
Others on Puritian Board have recommended Kim Riddlebarger's, "A Case for Amillennialism."

I have only perused the book, especially the last part, "Concluding thoughts." I was impressed with the clarity of the presentation of millennial issues, including a discussion of preterism.

My recollection is that in making the case for amillennialism, he does not favor preterism but does discuss it in various forms (e.g. "full" and "partial").


On Kim Riddlebarger, He doesn't have a fully partial preterist view in his book. It is a good book nonetheless though.


To clarify for those looking for resources on this,

Are you saying Mr Riddlebarger's book does not advocate a full or partial preterist view

or

does not discuss a partial preterist view much in his book?

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top