Passages Bible Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack K

Puritan Board Doctor
Some of the children I teach have already visited Passages, the travelling Bible museum from the founder of Hobby Lobby. It recently opened in Colorado Springs. I can guess what it's like from the website, but I wonder if anyone on the board has actually visited it (either here in Colorado or where it was before, apparently Oklahoma City and Atlanta) and might give a first-hand report.

There seems to be some cool stuff there but also a desire for a very broad ecumenical appeal, which makes me a bit wary. What should I ask kids who tell me they've been there? Are there any concerns I should address with them or great topics to talk about as follow-up? Should I go myself?
 
I've been through it when it was in Atlanta. It was fascinating. I did not, however, listen to the guided tour, so I can't answer that part of your question. I did really enjoy seeing the exhibits...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top