PB Posters Online Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard King

Puritan Board Senior
I often wonder about people who were here for a time and now are no longer
posting on the Puritan Board. Not about their non posting, just how they are doing.
Life goes on and naturally people will come and go. I think it would be nice if once a year...say roughly this time...old PB warriors from the past would surface and say hello, perhaps post an update and let us know they are still out there.

For instance Burt Frank II, or PilgrimHead Ryan, or Kaalvinist who I think deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, or what about the engaged J. B. Atken, is he still Ivanhoe or is he is gone or does he walk among us? There are many like that. I know Travis Speegle still posts but after watching our Cowboys last night he may have locked himself up in the apartment again. We need to watch and make sure he still has the will to live.

Anybody who hasn't checked in in 6 months or so who may be lurking out there, pop up out of the foxhole for a minute and say hello.

We could call it: Remember in December...or not.

Good idea - I sometimes go to old threads and click on names just to see when the last time was that they posted/were active. Some now lurk, others haven't been around for awhile at all.

Jacob posted something the other day. I think it was in the computer/technology forum.

Facebook is probably the best place I can think of to reconnect with people who for whatever reason no longer post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back