Y yeutter Puritan Board Senior Aug 21, 2014 #1 Truman State University Press tells me they have one of his books translated and slated to be released late next year. They did not tell me which one.
Truman State University Press tells me they have one of his books translated and slated to be released late next year. They did not tell me which one.
NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff member Aug 21, 2014 #2 Is that average one volume a decade? I wish they would hurry up the pace.
Y yeutter Puritan Board Senior Aug 21, 2014 #3 NaphtaliPress said: Is that average one volume a decade? I wish they would hurry up the pace. Click to expand... I wish they would speed up the pace and move his commentary on Romans to the head of the cue of works to be published
NaphtaliPress said: Is that average one volume a decade? I wish they would hurry up the pace. Click to expand... I wish they would speed up the pace and move his commentary on Romans to the head of the cue of works to be published