C Christopher Puritan Board Freshman May 17, 2004 #1 [img:b2e6494f1c]http://powersports.honda.com/assets/images/model/model_hero_shot/motorcycles/2004/small/Rune_medium_01.jpg[/img:b2e6494f1c]
[img:b2e6494f1c]http://powersports.honda.com/assets/images/model/model_hero_shot/motorcycles/2004/small/Rune_medium_01.jpg[/img:b2e6494f1c]
G Gregg Puritan Board Sophomore May 18, 2004 #5 This is prettier... http://www.pentonusa.org/photos/2003/vintagedays/bikes/regviews/dsc03858.jpg
tcalbrecht Puritan Board Junior May 18, 2004 #7 Not as pretty as this ... [img:3b806ea25d]http://www.kennedymotorcycles.com/images/gwi.gif[/img:3b806ea25d] ... and not as fast ... [Edited on 5-18-2004 by tcalbrecht]
Not as pretty as this ... [img:3b806ea25d]http://www.kennedymotorcycles.com/images/gwi.gif[/img:3b806ea25d] ... and not as fast ... [Edited on 5-18-2004 by tcalbrecht]
G Gregg Puritan Board Sophomore May 18, 2004 #8 [quote:a559244ec4][i:a559244ec4]Originally posted by Christopher[/i:a559244ec4] Naaaa [/quote:a559244ec4] Reply... Chris, you've never had a taste of a New England enduro.
[quote:a559244ec4][i:a559244ec4]Originally posted by Christopher[/i:a559244ec4] Naaaa [/quote:a559244ec4] Reply... Chris, you've never had a taste of a New England enduro.
A alwaysreforming Puritan Board Sophomore May 18, 2004 #9 Wow! I want one BIG TIME!!! Mama told me I'm not allowed to ride one though....
C Cacklewack Puritan Board Freshman May 18, 2004 #10 This is a bike: [img:9bef833f01]http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2004/2004-kaw-zx10-03-3.jpg[/img:9bef833f01] In Him, Matt
This is a bike: [img:9bef833f01]http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/2004/2004-kaw-zx10-03-3.jpg[/img:9bef833f01] In Him, Matt
I Ianterrell Puritan Board Sophomore May 18, 2004 #11 It was only a matter of time before one of those Japanese model street bikes popped up.