Question for Amillennialist

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: I am remiss not to have noted my wonderful and retired professor, Edward Robson, whose commentary on Revelation has been very helpful to me, especially the structure of the book in the 7 heptads. I use his notes from class (I bought them in the bookstore, didn't take the class). As well, he has a commentary series I've relied on, a 12 volume set, entitled Revelation: The Book of Blessings. He also supplies at the end of every chapter notes from audio lectures on the Revelation by J.G. Vos that are also extremely valuable. I have moved past where his books have been printed to date for a while (but plan to keep buying them as they are released), so I forgot to note his works. I do want to recommend them as well. See here: Dear Young Shepherd or here: Amazon.com: Revelation: The Book of Blessing, Volume 1 eBook: Edward A Robson: Kindle Store for the first volume. I've been getting my supply through my pastor/mentor Jeff Stivason at Grace RPC in Gibsonia PA where Dr. (Pastor) Robson is a member. I'm not sure how accessible the series is beyond volume 1 yet, but it just occurred to me I neglected referencing his work as it has been an important part of my teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back