recommended NKJV editions

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew11v25

Puritan Board Sophomore
In the near future I will be purchasing a new NKJV bible. I am wondering if any NKJV lovers out there have recommendations of what edition/revision to purchase.
 
I love the Reformation Study Bible NKJV. I believe it is out of print in the NKJV, but you can probably find a copy on Ebay. It is my most used Bible.
 
Thank you for the responses. Maybe I should clarify...I am interested not really in "study editions" as much as revisions done on the translated text.
 
Originally posted by matthew11v25
Thank you for the responses. Maybe I should clarify...I am interested not really in "study editions" as much as revisions done on the translated text.

I have an older edition, and have tried comparing it with the most recent edition but I really didn't notice any major differences. It would be nice if there was a website somewhere that highlighted all the changes, updates, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top