Reformed Theological Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADKing

Puritan Board Junior
I noticed today that the 2006 issue of the Reformed Theological Journal published by the faculty of the Reformed Theological College of the RPC of Ireland is now available. It looks like it contains some interesting articles including a piece by Dr. Clark. It can be viewed here http://www.rpc.org/cgi-bin/books.cgi?id=953
 
Is that an article by or a review of something by Dr. Clark? I used to get copies of this journal (for free I think; I forget why). I guess when I never paid I stopped getting them. :think: I'm sure they were review copies. :) The only article I recall was Harold Cunningham's article contra Theonomy (1997?). I'm no Theonomist, but that article needed better vetting.
 
Last edited:
Ahh...I did not read carefully enough. It is a book notice of the book "Caspar Olevian and the Substance of the Covenant." Still, I generally find the journal interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top