Replace the Fatty Chip With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coram Deo

Puritan Board Junior
Ok, I love eating Chips and Salsa.... And Salsa is very good and healthy but the effects are off shot by the fatty Chips......

I have been getting way to fat from Chips for snacks... :eek:

So, Does anybody have recommendations for some replacement to Dip Salsa With, that would not be Fatty but Tasty?

Any Thoughts?

Oh bummer. There is always the veggie blasphamy. Or the tofu apostasy. or the fruitfull heresy. You could cut out the middleman and use a spoon. (gross, I know). Man, I feel for you. Does the new man involve new taste buds?

:lol:

Oh bummer. There is always the veggie blasphamy. Or the tofu apostasy. or the fruitfull heresy. You could cut out the middleman and use a spoon. (gross, I know). Man, I feel for you. Does the new man involve new taste buds?

*** chuckling ***

We get some heavy multigrain bread, slice it real thin and bake them in the oven until crispy. My wife has been nagging me to stop buying any kind of chip and this is what we have settled on.

At my house we like popcorn with light salt and pepper, soya nuts with honey, smoky bacon or BBQ; pumpkin seeds, dry roasted green peas or chick peas. You can also get the green peas and chick peas coated in wasabi, OSU! We also eat flat bread and spinach dip, or flat bread and humas.

Replace it with pizza.:judge:

Granted, it's not more healthy, but pizza is alot better tasting than salsa and chips! :eek:

If it's just the fatty content you're concerned with...go jogging afterward;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back