Ribeye Roast Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Puritanboard Commissioner
Local HEB had full ribeye roasts on sale right now for $5.77 per lb?! That’s almost ground beef prices. I got some back ribs and 8 steaks out of this 17lber ($98 ). So heads up if ya got an HEB nearby.


IMG_0938.jpeg
IMG_0939.jpeg
IMG_0940.jpeg
 
USDA Select. They do it every year. I bought one year and it did not turn out well. Maybe you’ll have better results.
 
I'm delighted to see that you sliced it into steaks. Every time I've done a prime rib I always end up thinking "I wish I'd made this into steaks."
 
I'm delighted to see that you sliced it into steaks. Every time I've done a prime rib I always end up thinking "I wish I'd made this into steaks."
I’m with ya. It might be culinary heresy, but give me a 1.5-2” thick [properly] grilled ribeye over prime rib slice every time.
 
My husband likes beef in some category that moves rare into negative numbers. I'm closer to medium rare. A roast gives us both. Besides, I'm hanging on for the yorkshire puddings.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top