I held back on the beats. I realized I had a red pepper getting a wee bit soft so I ended up making up my own thing. I like that pan. I've never put a pan in the oven. I'd be afraid it wouldn't hold up ... plus mine have handles ... is that something special? I'm just using a clay based crock.
In the oven right now, white pot. (first in), just added the sweet pot. & onion, next to go in mush., zucc. & the red pepper ... I'm just using leftovers. I could have held off on the white pot. but pull it out first thinking of your dish above then opened the fridge .... oh, yah. That and sushi. I sorta had to use it or lose it. This will be .... interesting. To say the least. I like to experiment. I don't like to ever toss food but I'll tell you what every bite to me is about calories so if I don't love it, I'll toss it ... or rinse and try something else later with it if it's redeemable. This is a weird combo. I do realize. I haven't decided what spices to add. I have a lil olive oil in the crock. We shall see.
Keep the pictures coming.