RSB Missing 97 Pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbergsing

Puritan Board Sophomore
Has any one else had books come with missing pages? In my 40 years, this is the first time I've ever seen this oddity. I recently purchased a hardbound Reformation Study Bible to keep with me in the truck. I just noticed that I am missing the last half of 1 Corinthians through the first half of 1 Timothy! Fortunately, Amazon is making good on it and, even before I ship this one back to them has already shipped a new copy that should arrive tomorrow. Page 1660 is 1 Corinthians and directly across from it is page 1757, 1 Timothy.
 
Update

The replacement, indeed, had the same problem as the original. I guess I'll do without it for a while and let this bad lot process through the system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top