Saving/Referencing old PB threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwink

Puritan Board Sophomore
For those of you who save and refer back to old helpful PB threads, how do you keep track of these old threads? Have you printed them off, saved them somewhere, etc? (Just curious...)
 
I would love for a CD-ROM archive of all old discussions to be made that can be referenced off-lines.
 
I put them in a system of Firefox bookmark folders.

As for offline access, does Internet Explorer still have a "make web pages available offline" option?
 
If it is a really important thread with lots of content, I will print it to a pdf. The easiest way, I think, is to go to "Thread Tools" on the nav bar at the start of the thread and select printable version.

Then print to pdf. If you don't have such a function, bullzip works very well.
 
I print each page, where I have set to display max posts, to pdf.

I then combine the pdfs into a single pdf file.

I use Foxit pdf tools versus Adobe Acrobat for pdf editing, merging, page extraction, etc.

AMR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top