Saying goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Dear brethren,

It has been a blessing to be a member here these last ~8.5 years. I've learned so much from this board, and my indebtedness to some of you goes far beyond words. What you've helped me see in Scripture has impacted my soul, my home, and my service as a pastor. (And I'd be remiss not to mention how you've drastically improved what's on my bookshelves, both by gifts and recommendations!)

But life and ministry are increasingly requiring more of my time and attention. This is good; our family is strong, and our church is growing both deep and wide. Thanks be to God.

If any of you are ever passing through Rocky Face, look us up.

May we be found faithful to him who has called us.

Grace to you.
 
Sad to read this, Rev. Marsh. Your participation has been edifying to me and others I am sure. On the other hand, what a blessing that life and ministry are your priorities for the time being. May God continue to use you and share in His abundance with you. We'll keep the fires burning should you return.
 
Thanks, Patrick. I'll add that nothing's wrong, just that life and ministry are getting exponentially busier. My wife's health is still a bit of a concern and I'm hoping to begin doctoral study in late 2018 or early 2019, so I've got to give more time to reading.

I'll probably still check in from time to time.

With that, Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.
 
Best wishes and prayers. I’ll say it so no one else has to. We’re going to miss your eye for freebees. Take care Reagan.
 
Your example of gracious interaction and of enduring hardship as a good soldier has been an encouragement to me, and no doubt to others as well, Reagan. We certainly will miss you.
 
We will miss having your input here. God bless you in your work for him and your family.
 
Bye Reagan. We must have joined the PB around the same time. May the Lord bless you in your ministry and future studies.
 
Reagan,
You are one of the most gracious men to regularly interact here. You've given good and temperate counsel and have shown love and preference for the brothers and sisters. My hope is that you will pop in from time-to-time to say hi. Peace to you and your family.
 
Dear brethren,

It has been a blessing to be a member here these last ~8.5 years. I've learned so much from this board, and my indebtedness to some of you goes far beyond words. What you've helped me see in Scripture has impacted my soul, my home, and my service as a pastor. (And I'd be remiss not to mention how you've drastically improved what's on my bookshelves, both by gifts and recommendations!)

But life and ministry are increasingly requiring more of my time and attention. This is good; our family is strong, and our church is growing both deep and wide. Thanks be to God.

If any of you are ever passing through Rocky Face, look us up.

May we be found faithful to him who has called us.

Grace to you.
While I'm sad to know you won't be contributing anymore, I have the joy of knowing that you're a short drive up I-75. May the Lord continue to bless your ministry.
 
Reagan, I tip my hat, salute you in Christ, and will miss you.

You are a blessing to God's Church. I only wish you were closer to me so we could sit by a fire and chat.
 
I have truly enjoyed reading your posts over the years. Thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with us here. Sorry to see you go, but I pray the Lord continues to bless and use you for His glory in the years to come.
 
Regan, thank you for your cheerful posts over the years, you have a wonderful attitude and I do hope that despite the busy-ness, you'll be able to drop in every few months or so.

Thank you also for all your links to free books. Those were always welcome sights!
 
Reagan,

It seems to are pulling back for excellent reasons. May God bless your ministry. I have greatly benefited from your posts.

Take care!
 
Sorry to hear this. I will certainly miss your new book updates, as well as your example of charity and insight. Blessings to you and yours!
 
I've read that the whole is the sum of its parts, and the PB has been diminished in the sum of its parts this past year. First Reverend Winzer, now you are leaving as well. I hate to see you go, but may the Lord richly bless your ministry.
 
I always clicked on the threads when I saw the latest post was yours; I knew the spirit of your contribution would be winsome and the content, thoughtful. Maybe we will pass your way sometime, Dv.
 
It has been a blessing to be a member here these last ~8.5 years.

I don't know what to say... It won't be the same without you. But, I understand that your time and talents are needed elsewhere. Maybe we will bump into each other again someday. Well, we will for sure on That Day.

See ya,

Ed Walsh
 
Missing you already. Please feel welcome to return at any time. We will moderate out any of the "I thought you said your were leaving" comments. :wave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top